Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sunday Fun-day


These pictures were taken this past Sunday afternoon.  Bryan came running in the house after stepping outside for a minute to grab the camera.  The sunset was beautiful and he wanted a picture of it with the house.  We ended up taking random shots of us all outside too.  These were just a couple of them.


Guess what??!!  I just got my new running glasses today!  They are the bomb!!  They are Tifosi Wisp's in Pink/White!  I love them!  I already took a nice jaunt in them tonight when the weather was a bit cooler.  I'll have to take a picture with them on....then maybe those slightly showing crows feet won't show! ;o) 


I am exchanging my new Brooks shoes for my trusty Asics Gel Nimbus style.  Road Runner Sports is an amazing company that lets you run in your shoes for  90 days and if you don't love them, they'll exchange them for you!  Where have they been all my running life!!??  So awesome!!  I am excited to get the Nimbus 14's.  The Brooks were great, they just didn't have enough cushion for my feet.  I am sure they are awesome shoes for someone else....just not me.  My new one's are going to be pink....ALL pink!!  So sa-weet!!  :O) 


Happy Running!!

No comments:

Post a Comment