Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Cruise to Lose or Lose to Cruise?

So yesterday came and went without a post but new habits are hard to form!  But at least I'm trying, right!?

Well, a couple of friends of mine and I have been talking about needing some motivation to achieve our goals....fitness goals.  The idea of a cruise was thrown out there and it caught like wild fire!  One friend started searching and then I caught the bug of researching it and we found one that we thought would be so fun to go on.  I didn't think it would be that hard to twist our husbands arms to come on a cruise with all of us....and I was right!  For no later than a few hours, we had booked a fun cruise to Mexico!  How crazy are we!!  We are so excited and can't believe we're actually going. 

We've entitled our trip....."Lose to Cruise".  We're going to be putting together focus boards to help us remember our goal and stick to it!

Well, one of the BEST things happened to me today to help me with my goal..... My new running shoes arrived!!  I got the new Brooks Glycerin 10's and they are not only totally cute (charcoal gray and hot pink) but they fit my feet like pillows from heaven!  I can't wait to take them on a test run!  Hopefully Bryan will come home at a decent time so I can get out there....even for a short 4-miler.  My Asics Gel Nimus 13's are totally on their way out....I can tell the cushion is flat and not much support.  Plus my knees are starting to feel every step.  The best thing about it is that I got them from www.roadrunnersports.com and I saved 20% and got FREE shipping!!  Totally saved me some $$!  That definitely makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment