Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Stuff for Sale!!!

I haven't posted here for a while because I've been focusing on my new obsession......Facebook Garage Sale-ing.....(is that even a word??)    I'm a member of a couple of different groups (The Payson List and The Payson Indoor Garage Sale) and after seeing all the different things people sell on there, I decided to give it a try.  So I grabbed my Zumba at home workout and put it up for sale....$20

And guess what??  It SOLD in a matter of minutes!!!  Oh boy!! I was HOOKED!!  So that began the scavenger hunt for stuff around the house.  I've made quite the profit over these last few days!!  Bryan's work has been slow these past couple of months so this has totally helped putting gas in the car and food in the fridge!!  It's amazing, when you really look around, how much stuff you have that you really DO NOT NEED!!  The one thing that makes me sick is that we cleaned out our basement and garage about 2 months ago and I didn't have it in me to do a garage sale so we sent it all to the DI!!  What was I thinking???!!!  Oh well,.....live and learn I guess!  :O)  I've sold over $100 worth of stuff so far and I'm not done!  My sister, Gina, called me to ask if I was selling all of my house!  (All of your FB friends can see when you post something on one of the groups...so they must be thinking I'm nuts!!)  But then she offered to bring me all of her stuff and have me sell it for a commission.....DEAL!!!    So the selling continues....We're going to be rich!! ;o) 

But I better get on the ball with running....I've taken a break for the last week.... The Mt. Nebo 1/2 Marathon is Sept.8th.....I'm ready but I can't slack off now!  I'll be going for a long run tonight when Bryan gets home!

Happy Running! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment