Friday, August 17, 2012

Be careful what you wish for??

We've heard the saying, "Be careful what you wish for."  Well, I'd add, becareful what you pray for! ;o)  The other morning as I began my day with prayer, I quickly remembered my commitment to be more patient, especially with my children.  I know the Lord has a sense of humor so I knew that I would be tested..... but not so quickly!

After cleaning up breakfast and the whole kitchen....dishes, vacuuming, wiping down the counters, cleaning the sliding glass door, wiping down the front of the fridge (tons of finger prints!), etc.... I had gone to the laundry room for a minute and this is what I came back to........


Yes, my very busy toddler had pushed the stool to the pantry and quickly grabbed the bag of chips and dumped them upside down!  AHHHHH!!!  Anyone knowing my need for clean will understand the battle going on in me after seeing this!  BUT, I took a moment to gather myself, decided it wasn't the end of the world and thought I would eventually see humor in this.....so I took a picture, then proceeded to clean it up.  Looking back on it, I still can't laugh, but I can smile..... ;o) 
Just looking at that makes me want to run!.....AWAY!! ;o) 

Yesterday some of Bryan's family came in to town so we all got together for lunch at Terzi's Pizzaria.  Our Brother in Law (Bryan's sister's husband) opened up a new pizza place right next to Fat Cat's and Einstein Bagel's in Provo next to BYU.  I'm no pizza critic but their pizza is seriously the best ever!!  I highly recommend it to anyone!!  While we were there, my MIL wanted a family picture of us so we grabbed the camera's and snapped quickly......Reid isn't one to sit still!  This is the only one that was taken where he's sitting still and smiling!  SUCCESS!!! 


This is an example of all the other photos:


Funny kid!! 

Happy Running!!

No comments:

Post a Comment